Visit us on Campus
The Forensic Accounting Advisory Board usually meets on campus annually.
Forensic accounting professionals are invited to share their share knowledge and experiences at Georgia Southern’s Campus in a number of ways:
- Step into a forensic accounting classroom and be a professor for a day.
- Speak to a university wide of students, faculty, and local citizens as our annual distinguished forensic lecturer.
- Promote student internship opportunities.
- Schedule student interviews for job opportunities.
- Join us in the Fall and promote your firm or business during our “Meet the Firms” exhibition.
- Join us in the Spring and highlight your firm by offering a student scholarship.
- Join us in the Winter during our annual Forensic Accounting Advisory Board meetings and guide us with your suggestions for improving our programs.
Forensic Accounting Advisory Board
Last updated: 4/5/2021