Georgia Southern’s Fully-Online M.S. in Applied Economics (MSAE)
Are you looking for a graduate degree that prepares you to apply theoretical and empirical tools to business and policy problems?
The fully-online Master of Science in Applied Economics (MSAE) program provides students with the skills and competencies necessary to perform theoretically meaningful empirical analysis of financial markets, industrial organization, government regulation, international trade, health care, economic development and consumer choice. Our students learn how to evaluate business decisions and policy programs and explain progression of various events and their impact on the economy in a business or policy context.
What are the key advantages in the structure and delivery of the program?
- Fully-online program
- No campus visits required
- Courses are fully asynchronous, permitting students to complete their work on their own schedule
- Complete the degree in a minimum of 5 semesters
- Spring or fall start
- Take 2 courses/semester to accommodate busy schedules
- Courses designed and delivered by experienced Georgia Southern professors certified to teach online
- Engagement in simulations, discussions and multimedia presentations
- Training in applied economic analysis using real-world data
- AACSB accredited
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Economics meets regional accreditation for teaching
- Seamless transition from the certificate program to the MSAE program
Last updated: 3/12/2022