- Bachelor’s degree in International Business from Shanghai University (1999)
- Ph.D. in Management Science from University of Cincinnati (2007)
Areas of Specialization
- Conjoint product design and selection
- Large scale discrete optimization (linear and integer)
- Robust optimization application
Xinfang Wang is an assistant professor of quantitative analysis in the Department of Management at Georgia Southern University. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in International Business from Shanghai University (1999) and a Ph.D. in Management Science from University of Cincinnati (2007). She was a visiting assistant professor of operations management at SUNY-Binghamton from 2007-08. She has taught quantitative analysis and operations management at both undergraduate and MBA levels. She has published in journals such as Management Science, International Journal of Operational Research, and OMEGA – International Journal of Management Science. Her main research interests are in the areas of discrete optimization modeling and conjoint product design.
Last updated: 8/14/2017