Kwabena G. Boakye
- Ph.D. in Management Science, University of North Texas, 2013.
- M.S. in Statistics, University of Idaho, 2010.
- BSc. in Mathematics, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, 2006.
Areas of Specialization
- Business Statistics and Quantitative Analysis
- Quality and Service Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Service Innovation
- Service Operations Management
- Logistics Service Quality
Dr. Kwabena G. Boakye is an Assistant Professor of Quantitative Analysis at Georgia Southern University. He received his Ph.D. in Management Science from University of North Texas, M.S. in Statistics from the University of Idaho, and B.Sc. in Mathematics from the KNUST, Ghana. Kwabena is an American Society for Quality certified Six Sigma Black Belt. His research interest includes quality improvement, service innovation, and applied statistics. His works have appeared in Operations Management Research, Quality Management Journal, International Journal of Information and Operations Management Education, International Journal of Bank Marketing, as well as numerous conference proceedings. Kwabena’s hobbies include cooking and playing tennis.
Last updated: 8/14/2017