Go Anywhere with a degree in Hospitality Management
The Hospitality Management emphasis prepares students with the skills and competencies for entry-level management positions in the restaurant, lodging, event and tourism industries. Our students learn to develop leadership potential and employee productivity, promote hotel and restaurant operations, manage food and beverage operations and understand the operations of the multinational firm.
Our students learn through:
- Experiential learning opportunities that include:
- In-class and out-of-class projects
- Guest lectures
- Real-world experiences throughout the region
- Pre-qualified internship placement
- Faculty who are highly connected to local and regional hospitality operators
Add testimonial from alum who can speak to their internship experience and other experiential learning opportunities.
Last updated: 10/11/2019