Feruzan Irani Williams
- PhD in Management (Human Resource Management and Organizational Analysis and Change) – Auburn University
- MS in Human Resource Management – Auburn University
- MBA – University of West Georgia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management and Accounting) – The University of Mumbai, India
Areas of Specialization
- Human Resource Management
- Emotional Labor and Stress
- Workplace Aggression and Counterproductive Workplace Behaviors
Feruzan Irani Williams is an Assistant Professor of Management at Georgia Southern University’s College of Business Administration, where she teaches and does research in the field of Human Resource Management. Her other areas of research interest are emotional labor and stress, leadership, and workplace aggression and counterproductive workplace behaviors. Prior to obtaining her advanced degrees, Dr. Irani Williams has worked as an Accounting Manager in India. She has also held supervisory positions with Waffle House and Labor Ready, a staffing firm, where she was primarily responsible for approximately 200 temporary employees placed with a Wal-Mart distribution center.
Dr. Irani Williams holds a Doctorate in Management and a Master of Science degree in Human Resource Management from Auburn University, an MBA from the University of West Georgia, and an undergraduate degree in Commerce (Management and Accounting) from the University of Mumbai, India.
Last updated: 8/14/2017