Chung-Yean (Charles) Chiang
- Ph. D. (Operations Management): University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, 2011
- MBA (Finance & Supply Chain Management): Rutgers University, 2004
- BBA (International Management): National Chi-Nan University, 2001
Areas of Specialization
- Supply chain inventory management
- Strategic sourcing
- IT effectiveness & paradox
Dr. Chung-Yean Chiang is an assistant professor of Operations Management at Georgia Southern University. His research interests include the supply chain inventory management/the bullwhip effect, the sourcing-agility development, and the measurement of IT effectiveness. He has published in International Journal of Operations & Production Management and International Journal of Production Economics.
Dr. Chiang has worked as a consultant in Taiwan and as a business faculty in South Korea. He has taught Project Management and Supply Chain Management in Korea, and Operations Management and Applied Statistics at Georgia Southern University. Dr. Chiang holds SCOR-S certification. He is a member of Decision Science Institute (DSI) and Production and Operations Management Society (POMs).
Last updated: 8/14/2017