Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Parker College of Business offers qualified, motivated professionals a 21-month path to an internationally accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree through online education. A general management degree at its core, the Online MBA complements most undergraduate degrees and enhances the skill set of our graduates—no matter their career paths.
The online curriculum consists of 10 courses/30 credit hours with students completing two courses each semester for five consecutive semesters. A mandatory orientation for U.S. residents immediately prior to the first week of classes enhances the online experience through in-person meetings and a variety of structured sessions. Our online program uses Desire2Learn (D2L) Brightspace as its learning management software (LMS) system.
- Low program tuition cost: well below national average
- Professional accreditation: AACSB International
- Experience: program has been in existence since 2001
- No requirement to come to campus or take proctored exams
- Full-time graduate professors are certified and academically qualified by AACSB
- Team-based learning
- Focus on applying knowledge and skills in business
- Two-day orientation in Atlanta allows students to meet, form teams, learn about themselves and their learning style, meet faculty, and negotiate and document the norms of team processes
- Admission for fall and spring semesters
- Complete in about 21 months
Get started on a MBA degree!
Federal law requires colleges and universities to make certain disclosures to prospective students of these programs. These disclosures include information on the University’s authority to operate outside of Georgia, complaint processes, adverse actions, and refunds.
For required disclosures in general with regard to online programs offered by the University, visit the Office of Legal Affairs website.
Last updated: 11/6/2020