Online MBA Program Learning Goals
Learning goals state the educational expectations for a degree program in terms of the intellectual and behavioral competencies it strives to instill. By the completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate alternative courses of action using appropriate qualitative and quantitative tools to create value.
- Recognize and evaluate the impact on business decisions of the ethical and social dimensions of business activities.
- Formulate and assess integrated technology solutions to influence structures, processes, and techniques of management.
- Analyze global economic environments, integrate multiple business components, and assess impact using a risk analysis.
- Integrate multiple business functions across a broad range of situations by solving problems and making strategic decisions.
- Apply team-development and leadership skills in group settings to produce, evaluate and present business decisions.
In short, the Parker MBA Program seeks to create organizational leaders who have strong analytical and technical skills, business and functional skills, and people and leadership skills and who evaluate business decisions through the lens of ethics, honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
Last updated: 6/25/2020