Logistics and Supply Chain Management courses within our programs span primary supply chain areas of transportation logistics, production operations and strategic sourcing. Program outcomes are aligned to regional workforce needs and high demand degree programs along with an industry driven talent attribute model for supply chain management delivered by world-class faculty in supply chain management.
1. Students will apply foundational business skills needed in SCM settings.
2. Students will distinguish cross-functional business processes in supply chains.
3. Students will practice analytical business skills to address SCM challenges.
4a. LIT students will make decisions affecting supply chain’s “plan,” “deliver,” and “customer management” functions.
4b. OSM students will make decisions affecting supply chain’s “plan,” “source,” and “make” functions.
Our logistics and operations management graduates have successful careers as:
- Logistics planner
- Materials manager
- Operations analyst
- Purchasing manager
- Supply chain consultant
- Transportation manager
- Warehousing manager
With major companies including:
- DHL Supply Chain
- C.H. Robinson
- CSX Transportation
- JB Hunt
- Georgia Pacific
- Georgia Ports Authority
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Target Corporation
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
Last updated: 4/2/2021