Students can gain real-world experience by competing in these very competitive and highly intense sales competitions. Georgia Southern competes globally, going head-to-head, with some of the largest and most prestigious universities in the world. High-level role-play scenarios teach students how to deal with challenges in B2B and B2C selling situations while developing their sales skills. Students also have the opportunity to interact with business professionals from various industries.
The Center for Sales Excellence students in the Parker College of Business regularly competes in the following national and international competitions.
- American Marketing Association International Sales Competition
- International Collegiate Sales Competition
- National Collegiate Sales Competition
- Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition
- RNMKRS Roll-Play Virtual Sales Competition
- Russ Berrie Institute National Sales Challenge
- Selling with the Bulls: Student go-to-market competition
- University of Toledo Invitational Sales Competition
Last updated: 4/28/2022