BIG Pitch Competition Finalists Announced for $10,000 Award
2015 winner Nicholas Flanders from Stanford University on stage at Ocean Exchange.
Eight Student Innovators Will Present November 11, 2016 at Ocean Exchange in Savannah, GA in Georgia Southern University College of Business Sponsored Competition.
This year’s BIG Pitch finalist solutions are:
- Reservoir – University of Georgia
- BioCellection – University of Pennsylvania
- RevoLOOtion – University of Pennsylvania
- Wavve Stream – University of Houston Technology under license.
- Renewal Mill – Yale University
- Touch Light – University of IL- Urbana/Champaign
- Catalytic Electrolysis for Sustainable Fuel Generation from Wastewater– Yale University
- Antibiotic Resistance from the Sea – Valdosta State University
Posted in Events, In the News
Tags: Antibiotic Resistance from Sea, BIG Pitch, BioCellection, Catalytic Electrolysis for Sustainable Fuel, finalists, Ocean Exchange, Renewal Mill, Reservoir, RevoLOOtion, Touch Light, University of Georgia, University of Houston, University of IL - Urbaba-Champaign, University of Pennsylvania, Valdosta State University, Wavve Stream, Yale